Sunday Funnies – DOUBLE TROUBLE : The Adventures of Bugsy and Knuckles

Heading2SM

Good Morning…. We’re happy to say we have the desktop computer working on the cable… still no WiFi … but we’re just thrilled to be on in time to bring you the Sunday Funnies…. So without further ado… oh… or maybe just one “ado”…

Now that we’re on the Internet again, we can show you HH’s latest painting from the Friends Series…. It’s called, Friends Make You Smile.  Ain’t that the truth…?

00005FriendsSmileSMIf you’re interested in purchasing this or in seeing recent work from HH (Lou) Click Here

Okay… now without further ado…. Here’s Bugsy’s Easy Like Sunday Schedule…

BugsySunScheduleSMWe know it’s a really complicated schedule (MOL), but you are welcome to try it out for yourself… Of course, it’s not all that different than any other day of the week.

And our final offering of the day…..  Time for training….

KnucklesEating TrainingSMHave a great day everybuddy….

hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

P.S.  Today is Sunday so I’m participating in the Sunday Selfie blog hop at The Cat on My Head….   Here’s my selfie…. be prepared, my paw shook, so it’s a little (okay, a lot) blurry.

Kunckles Selfie
Kunckles Selfie

Cat4-300x300The Cat on my Head

This entry was posted in The Boys and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Sunday Funnies – DOUBLE TROUBLE : The Adventures of Bugsy and Knuckles

Bravo B, K, and HH
    WE CRACKED UP AT THE SCHEDULE CARTOON, YOU NAILED MY SCHEDULE TOO,
    Except I mught not be quite as polite as you!
    Hugs
    Madi your bfff

2. Laika says:

Such a busy Sunday LOL.

That calendar is so right! We love your selfie Knuckles!

4. You forgot to schedule time to smile with friends! Nice selfie.

OMD your Schedule is SO FULL… BaaaaaWaaaah

6. prancer pie says:

You schedule looks a whole lot like ours! HahaMeow!
    Happy Sunday, furriends.
    XOXO

7. Marty the Manx says:

Great schedule 🙂 Love your selfie 🙂 Two of mine looked that way, Mom picked the one that was actually in focus 🙂

M just gave you a big smooch on your cute little nosie! Great cartoon strip and painting. You boys have been busy.

9. YaaaaaYYY LOVE the selfie AND the cartoons. THANK YOU!!!!

10. That’s a cute post. Love your selfie and the paintings too 🙂 Pawkisses 🙂

11. MOL! We’re on the same schedule as Bugsy and Knuckles.

12. Nice one there Knuckles; and luvluvluv the cartoons!

13. We thought those Sunday funnies were just a reflection of our daily lives.

14. Flynn says:

That is a lovely selfie! Your schedule is much the same as mine. What a hectic life we lead.

15. Mommy says she’d take that schedule any time!

You mean you can VISUALIZE food?! I will have to try that! I am convinced my human is trying to starve me, as she only feeds me two or three times a day.

17. McGuffy Ann says:

Knuckles, your selfie is so very cute!

It may be blurry, but it is still adorable. We love that you also showed off your cute pink nose. Thanks so much for joining and supporting our blog hop. On Tuesday, we will featuring your book on our blog. Hope you like the post. You have the purrfect daily schedule. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Now that’s OUR kind of schedule! And Knuckles, we sure do like that selfie.