Whimsical Wordless Wednesday

Double Troubel Front SM

dca7c-bkatworkSince HH left her latest painting of the Friends series in the car and since the car is three floors down and she’s too lazy to go get it, and since that was going to be our post for Whimsical Wordless Wednesday, we have had to switch gears and resort to shameless self-promotion…..

So today we bring you a reminder that our new book…. DOUBLE TROUBLE A thru Z is now available at Amazon….  It features Bugsy and Me in all sorts of situations….  Click here to buy one for you and another for a friend….

Wha?  too much…  sorry, you don’t have to buy two — one is enough… Wha?  Well do you want to sell a book or not…? You’re tying my paws here with all these restrictions on what to say…  Okay… enuff said….I will conclude with…

Have a great day!!!

hugs, Knuckles

officesquareWhew!!!!!   That was a rough one… If you need me, I’ll be in my office….

This entry was posted in books, The Boys and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Whimsical Wordless Wednesday

You both are so cute. Love the header cartoon too.

2. We loved it and will put the shout out Friday. Have a Wonderful Wednesday.

LOVE your OFFICE….

Great photo at the end of the end. MOL! And if you don’t mind, we will add our 16 cents (2 for each of us). This is a terrific book, and we think everyone should buy it. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

I like the “one for you and one for a friend” plug!

6. That looks like a great book!

That looks like such a fun book. We will go and check it out now!

8. Laika says:

Wow love your blog. I popped over from Molly The Wally’s blog.