Sunday Funnies – DOUBLE TROUBLE – The Adventures of Bugsy and Knuckles

140330BothSMGood Morning Everybuddy….

Bugsy here.  I get to narrate today cuz we are finishing up the Walk-Up-Call Lessons.

So we  looked at Lesson 1: The Flyover and Lesson 2: The Nose-Tap Technique last week.  If your beans don’t respond to either of those, heaven help them…. it’s time to bring out the heavy artillery. So, listen up and I guarantee, your bean will be awake and alert to your need for breakfast by the end of Lesson 5 if not before.

Lesson 3: The Full-Face-Smother Technique…

In this technique you are again targeting the nose, but not just by tapping.  Just gently climb up onto the bed and stretch out across your bean’s face…  That should get him/her up.

alarm lesson3Sm

Lesson 4: The Chest Press Technique.

Instead of stretching out across your bean’s face,  climb onto his/her chest and just sit there and sit there and sit there… With time, your bean should get up because, depending on how much you weigh, it’ll become difficult for them to breathe.

alarm lesson4SMLesson 5: The When-All-Else-Fails Technique

If your extremely resilient bean does not respond to Lessons 1 thru 4, this one will do it.  Start on the X and jump as high as you can (it’s okay to use a trampoline if you are not used to jumping very high).  Fly through the air and land (THUD) on your bean’s chest.  I guarantee he/she will be up and at your food bowl in a nano-second.

alarm lesson5SMCongratulations, you have now completed the Wake-Up-Call Training…. Enjoy your breakfast!!!

We are participating in the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop hosted by The Cat on My Head blog…

Cat4-300x300

We have one more cartoon for you.  It’s our Sunday Selfie… We are participating in the November festivities better known as MOVEMBER by growing mustaches.  We will show you our progress throughout the month.  Movember is the event to bring attention to men’s health and the growing of the mustaches is to remind you to spread the word about that.

MovemberSM1

Have a great Sunday everybuddy…

Hugs, Bugsy

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Sunday Funnies – DOUBLE TROUBLE – The Adventures of Bugsy and Knuckles

1. Dudes we loved all of those but must admit we will have to give number 5 a try. Have a serene Sunday and don’t forget to have some big easy today.

2. Emmadog says:

What is it with cats and getting up so early? At our house you not only irritate our human, you disturb us dogs. Just relax, it’s not like Mom ever forgot to feed you! I think my cats already read this advice as it seems like they have been using these techniques for a while.

Wise words in your comment, but we just can’t help ourselves. The first little movement or twitch and we have to get up. Thanks so much for dropping by. It’s great to get to meet new dogs and cats.

hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

As soon as I feel all better I will give each of those a try!

These are Excellent Tutorials . I will have ERNIE give them a try… Pawsonally I (Frankie Furter) Pawfer to SLEEP later than my peeps do.

Isn’t that wonderful that you sleep and don’t have to the pacing and the pouncing to get the beans up. Thanks for coming over and thanks for your comment. hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

We love your selfie today.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Thanks for the compliment. Think we look debonair with staches? So glad you dropped by…. hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

6. McGuffy Ann says:

That was a lot of fun!

7. You boys have really masted the art. Persistance pays. Stashes are looking good!

This should be required reading for ALL kitties, Bugsy and Knuckles!

9. Marty the Manx says:

These lessons are quite informative! Thanks so much for the refresher MOL! Love the ‘stashes 🙂
    Marty

That’s a lot of hard work! Even Binga hasn’t tried some of these!

11. Me use the bite the nose to get my dad-person to feed me 🙂

XOXO

We actually use techniques three and four all night long. No wonder Mom complains that she doesn’t sleep very well. Maybe we better rethink this. We can’t wait to see your mustaches each week as they grow. Thank you so much for joining and supporting our blog hop. Have a great Easy Sunday. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

13. Flynn says:

I give my mum hard headbutts to wake her up. Sometimes I can get my nose right in her nostril and that always works.
    I like your selfies, you look very smart with your moustaches.

14. I prefer to make barfy noises. That gets them out of bed pretty quickly.
    Looking forward to seeing your mustaches at the end of the month.

15. I, Rupert, LOVE to perform the #3 chest compression maneuver!

16. Excellent tips! Raz loves to sleep on Mom’s chest and make biscuits in her neck…it wakes her up every time 🙂

The Florida Furkids

Ahhhhh…biscuits… Excellent when combined with sitting on the chest. Thanks for the tip. Hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

17. We’re gonna try those wake-up tips as soon as we can!

Thanks for coming by… Better to let your mom get some sleep while she’s keeping such a close watch on Ernie. Once he’s better, have at it pals… Purrrrs to Ernie. Hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

Sounds like all need extra sleep right now. Hoping Ernie is all better soon, so you all can get back to practicing wake up calls and other shenanigans. Purrrrs to Ernie. Hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles