Think-About-It Thursday — Costumes or Not?

Halloween13Knuckles here:  It’s my turn to think.   So here’s what I think.

Halloween is right around the corner…do you dress up?

It’s a question Bugsy and I have been tossing around over here. The first year, HH dressed us up. We think she may have noticed that we weren’t fond of costumes, cuz she hasn’t pushed it at Halloween since.  Oh… there was that Christmas Tree Dress last year that she tried to get me to wear… remember?

SONY DSCLuckily, it was too small… See how it doesn’t even close in the front.  Well, we gave that dress and the elf costume she tried to cram Bugsy into to our pal Sophie at the studio… Much better fit….

SONY DSCYes, it works much better on Sophie.

Well…. the point of this is that we’ve decided to be ourselves for Halloween.

What about you?

Costume or Costume-less?

This entry was posted in The Boys, Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Think-About-It Thursday — Costumes or Not?

1. mistletoeandhitch says:

The consensus here is absolutly NOT to costume.

2. Costume or not to costume that is the question? Probably not this year for us too. Have a tremendous Thursday.

3. Unless it is a hat or a bandana or something I put on SUPER quickly to take a photo, we are NOT fans of dressing up over here (for the furbabies, that is!)

4. I always wear a costume! I love dressing up, for Howl-o-ween or anything else! But my kitty siblings NEVER dress up. It’s all what you prefer!

We don’t do dressing up and Mum doesn’t encourage us as she likes skin on her hands!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

It is virtual only for us so that we can enter Sammy’s Hall-o-ween costume contest. If Cat Scouts has some kind of event, Mauricio might have to don a real costume, but as for us girls…we too will be spending the holiday costume-less for sure. Love these photos, Bugsy and Knuckles. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

WE don’t mind Claws tooms… as long as we are not being made FUN of… like when mom puts the Tube Steak ones on us… and LAUGHS.

Since I barely notice it when I am wearing a costume, I can be whoever I want!

WELL BUGSY AND KNUCKLES…IF YOU DRESS UP DO NOT NO DO NOT COVER THOSE GORGEOUS EYES WITH A MASK
    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

10. The only dressing up we do is virtually. The mom tried to make us wear costumes one time and we didn’t like it at all.