Monday Musings: The BrainStorm…. Friends

Happy Monday everyone.. My brain has been in “Musing Mode” for two days now.  It seems I just can’t rest… Kitties are stirring the pot and I have another long-term project to tell you about.

I have in the past done a couple of pictures of the Orange/Yellow Cat and the Yellow Bird. Well I haven’t told you much about them.

They are best friends… I mean… BEST FRIENDS and would do anything for each other. So I decided to do a series about what friends mean to each other, such as friends listen to each other, friends comfort each other, or like this one… Friends Make Each Other Feel Secure.

FeelSecureSMThis one is just a sketch. I’m expecting some new watercolor paper to arrive any day and will put the finished paintings on that.  But for now… here’s a sketch and we’re off on another project.

See what musing can do for you…..?

This entry was posted in art and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Monday Musings: The BrainStorm…. Friends

1. Janet says:

Love it! I generally fall asleep when musing (sigh).

We like that sketch and are looking forward to some more.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

3. What a great picture,love it Lou.

4. We were just thinking about the cat and the canary. Great sketch. Have a marvellous Monday.

5. Jim Belcher says:

Wonderful. I love this idea and this drawing… Can’t wait for more of how friends treat each other.

Jim 🈴

Lou I love the sketch and your new idea! We were away1/2 of last week just catching up!
    Hugs
    Cecilia

This is a great brainstorm! See what an inspiration we kitties are?

8. mistletoeandhitch says:

Our HuMom wishes her musings were as lovely, inspired and creative as yours. Her’s normally end up with something scorching in the kitchen! Never stop musing.

9. Can’t wait to see more!