Chillaxing and a few announcements

ChillaxingAs you can see, we have declared this day (after finishing the ABCs and after Finishing the 30 in 30 Challenge) as a day of rest…

But, before we snooze the day away, we wanted to tell you what’s coming up…

Before I started the 30 in 30 Challenge, I decided to revamp the blog and add some new features. In the new and improved version, each day will have a theme. This is to make sure that The Boys get equal time… or should I say to make sure I get equal time.

So, here’s a preliminary list of the themes —

SUNDAY: Sunday Funnies ( no change there)

MONDAY:  Monday Musings or Monday Mewsings (depending whether I have something important running around in my brian or if The Boys have something to share).

TUESDAY:  Tips on Tuesdays (again these tips could come from me, The Boys or both of us)

WEDNESDAY: Whimsical Wednesday (this is the day we’ll share new KitttyScapes, cartoons or any bit of whimsy that comes along)

THURSDAY: Think-About-It Thursday (on this day, we’ll post something we’ve been mulling over. Don’t worry… since we’re all about whimsy over here, it won’t be anything too deep)

FRIDAY: Free-For-All Friday (We set aside Fridays to do whatever we want)

SATURDAY: Show ‘n’ Tell Saturday (I’ll show you my art on Saturdays or whatever we might want to show you to finish off the week)

I’ll also be adding a new and more easily managed gallery here.

Whew…. but first, we’re napping. When we wake up, we’ll start the renovations. In any case, we will be back on Sunday with the Sunday Funnies.

Have a great week…

hugs, Bugsy, Knuckles, HH (Lou) and Checkers

This entry was posted in blogging, The Boys and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Chillaxing and a few announcements

1. Love the toon. Nice one. Look so forward to all the posts. Have a wonderful Wednesday.

2. mistletoeandhitch says:

Enjoy your down time. You deserve some time to relax and recharge. Well, HH deserves it. Bugsy and Knuckles are cats, so relax and recharge is their birthright. I don’t think you can deserve a birthright, can you? See you soon!
    Mistletoe, Hitch and Dorothy

3. ande123 says:

Love that picture, especially with the mouse in the bed or on the back of the bed. Lou your art work is getting really good. That looks like a great schedule. Have a great Wednesday.

Oh yea, you sure deserve a nap after all that good stuff!

Sounds like a good idea – like the schedule too.

We love the Whimsey Wednesday… that will be fun. We like your PLAN of Action.

Sounds like a great schedule!

8. jim belcher says:

Purrrrrrrfect!!!

🈴

9. You deserve the rest! And we’re gonna love your new daily features. 🙂

It’s always good to have a plan, but it is especially important to be well rested prior to embarking on it. Enjoy your “lie in.” XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Enjoy your rest, dear friends! You’ve earned it! 🙂

Looking forward to all the new “stuff” you’ll be doing…

Hugs!

Take a break and relax for a while before you start your next project – there’s no need to start it until you’ve had dinner!!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

HH Bugsy and Knuckles we love a plan and yours is fantastic!! You know we’ll be around to see you.
    Hugs madi your bfff