Day 30 – 30 in 30 Challenge – The End

140930TheEndSMI titled this painting as “the end”. So often the end is the beginning and this painting depicts that feeling: the kitty is ending his journey, but there’s a new friend ahead to greet him. They just might start a new journey together.

Again, I want to thank all of you here on the blog and those on Facebook who have cheered me on during this month.  I thoroughly enjoyed the process and all of your comments and encouragement made it so much more fun. You kept me going.

Thanks, too to Leslie Saeta who hosted the Challenge on her blog.  IT was a great event.

Now…. tomorrow…. we start a new journey…

hugs, Bugsy, Knuckles, and Lou

This entry was posted in art and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Day 30 – 30 in 30 Challenge – The End

1. Well done and we have enjoyed your 30 day challenge. You need a well deserved rest now, Have a terrific Tuesday.

Loved this picture today and although we haven’t commented everyday we have been visiting you. We loved how the kitty was drawn so it looked as though he was feeling weary.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

3. Janet says:

I’m going to miss the daily kitty!

4. Sue says:

NICE post! I agree…this challenge has been really rewarding!
    I hope to see you in a future challenge. GOOD LUCK = )

Ah, a friend to share the journey off into the sunset… or perhaps sunrise! 😉

6. Brian Frum says:

BRAVO! The End never looked so pretty!

7. *applause applause* Nicely done!!

Bravo! Bravo! What a nice way to wrap 30 days of wonderfulness!

You know we will miss seeing kitties everyday, but we’ll be here to check out the knew things you are planning. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo