Day 26 – 30 in 30 – Ready

140926Readysm

Today’s painting is me, Knuckles.  HH was going to do a regular cat — not a cartoon cat, but here’s what happened….

I looked at Weather Bug this morning on HH’s phone and saw that it was predicting 10 more days of this rain.  Well I was talking to Checkers, and we decided to get ready in case the water goes up too high.

So we put on our underwater masks and I put on my water wings and when HH saw us, she said that it cheered her up so much that she just had to paint us.

So, we are the painting of the day.  We hope you are having good weather where you are and remember… It’s always good to be prepared for anything.

hugs, Knuckles

ps… do ya like my swimming trunks?

This entry was posted in art and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Day 26 – 30 in 30 – Ready

1. jim belcher says:

Knuckles!!!

jim belcher JimBelcher350@icloud.com 407.376.5428 🈴

2. jim belcher says:

Nice trunks. 🈴

3. mistletoeandhitch says:

Our HuMom says “Thanks!”. She was feeling a bit under the weather this morning and seeing you two all ready for whatever Mother Nature leaks on you made her laugh. Now if she can just get Hitch out of the fish bowl! He’s not even wearing his swim trunks!
    Purrs,
    Mistletoe

That is so adorable.

5. LOL we love the trunks. Next it will be an ark. Have a fabulous Friday.

Knuckles, you and Checkers are so adorable. I love your mom’s cute cartoons. She has such a good sense of humor, and she always makes me smile. Hugs, Janet

what a delightful painting! A kitty wearing goggles is too funny
    Hugs madi your bfff

My human is jealous – she says she wants some of that rain here in SoCal! Maybe just enough so that Knuckles doesn’t have to wear his water wings…