Day 20 – 30 in 30 Challenge – Morning Chat

140920ChatSM

Good Morning…. Yellow Bird and tuxy cat are conferring about the day’s activities during the Day 20 painting.  I think they are surprised that we have only 10 more days of painting ahead of us… Can’t believe were that far along.

We’re hoping you’re having a good weekend.  Don’t forget to stop by tomorrow for the Sunday Funnies.

And, if you get time today, hop on over the http://www.lesliesaeta.blogspot.com and check out what some of the other artists are doing.

hugs, HH, Bugsy and Knuckles

This entry was posted in art and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Day 20 – 30 in 30 Challenge – Morning Chat

My cats would say – hmm that looks tasty!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

2. Janet Cherry says:

I’m loving your Kitty Scapes and am looking forward to the accompanying children’s book (no pressure).

3. LOL wonder what the day’s activities are???? Love the kitty tail. Have a super Saturday.

I like the idea of a children’s book too!

5. Jim says:

I love this one Lou! Playful, fun and great colors. I love the sun and I want to live on that little farm. Peaceful.

6. Jim says:

I want a copy of the children’s book and I want it now – of course… I want everything now. You know that Lou. Love you!!!

So cute…the perspective is wonderful with the big bird and little cat. Please join us tomorrow for our Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

8. that’s darling. The pose on the kitty with it’s tushy in the air is darling.