Day 2 of the 30 in 30 Challenge: Time to Play, Right?

Today is Day 2 of the Leslie Saeta 30 in 30 painting challenge. If you’d like to follow along or even join (it’s not too late to join) you will see the links to the other artists at Leslie Saeta Blog.

Obviously, my theme is cats…. but I’m using this challenge to refine some of my cat-painting techniques. In this one… I was working on black fur.  And, expression….

I think this little guy says, Time to Play, Right? So that’s the title of the piece.

140902 SM Play

This entry was posted in art and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Day 2 of the 30 in 30 Challenge: Time to Play, Right?

You know we love your cat series. Are you looking for subjects again this time? XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Janet… I’m mostly working on techniques this time. I can always do commissions whenever you want though…. Thanks for coming by and thanks for asking. If I change my mind mid-month…. I’ll send you an email.

• kittiesblue says:

Thanks so much. I may want you to do another for me as a gift for another friend of her Tuxie. Love to see you working on the kitties. Hugs, Janet

The little black cat looks a bit fed up with sitting for the artist.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

3. Yep he does look a little miserable. Have a terrific Tuesday.

You accomplished what you set out to do. Good job.

Play time best hurry!

Hey, I have the same expression when my human is busy on the laptop and not playing with me like she should!

That is one very sad kitty. Hope SOMEBUDDY plays with him soon.

8. He looks a little sad because no one will play with him. We would if we could!

9. What a cutie!! We would play with him!

The Florida Furkids

We LOVE whenever you participate in the 30 in 30 Challenge! That little cutie definitely is asking if it’s time to play. 🙂