News Flash: Bacon Prices Soar, Knuckles Devastated

BugsySpokesman

Hi Pals…. Bugsy Here… Sorry the pic is a little blurry, but I had to take it of myself in a hurry …. Things are not good over here.  Knuckles asked me to put the word out today so you can all be aware of the devastating news we heard on the TV this morning and the even more horrific reaction by HH.

First of all, it seemed like a regular Monday morning to us until the news guy on the TV said that bacon had gone up to “Over $6.00 per pound…”  and then we heard HH say, “That’s it for us boys. No more bacon.”

Well, Knuckles stopped dead in his tracks then toppled over.  My day will be spent consoling him, but he wanted me to take time out today to let you all know to check your refrigerators and hoard whatever bacon you find there.  Don’t let your beans use it for frivolous purposes… like crumbling it up and putting it on salads and such. You’ve been warned….

Now I need to go see how Knuckles is doing.  “Oh… Knuckles, I don’t think HH keeps it in the freezer.”

knucklesFRIG

Oh… and HH said that she’ll be back to posting more regularly soon.

Hugs, Bugsy

This entry was posted in The Boys and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to News Flash: Bacon Prices Soar, Knuckles Devastated

Ghastly news and I too will be in mourning
    Hugs
    Madi your bfff

2. No bacon?!?! Not EVER?!?! That’s — that’s cruel and unusual punishment!

OMG – that is HORRIBLE news. I checked M’s stock and she still has a couple of packages in the freezer. I told her she had to save all of them for me. No more Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato sandwiches for the humans this summer. Maybe I can UPS some down to you guys.

4. prancer pie says:

What about the price of ham? Did it say anything about that? We really like our ham! Next, they will be raisin the price of real, live, deaded, chick-hen. Then where will we be?
    Poor Knuckles, we hope he’s recovered. MOL!

Happy Monday!

THIS is HORRID news…. What are they THINKING????? Who can afford Bacon at THAT price… and yet HOW can we live WITHOUT IT??? OMC OMD OMC… THIS is awful…
    Peeps should PAWTEST… they will not be getting any Bacon Egg Lettuce and Tomato (BELT) Sandwiches… OUR mom and dad will FAINT when they hear this…

6. Oh my cat this is awful news! I must share it with my furiend Sammy from One Spoiled Cat who eats bacon every Caturday!! Love, Cody

7. Sparkle says:

Wow, this makes me glad the humans here don’t eat bacon – that way I won’t miss it.

8. OMD life with no bacon????? Dudes we feel your pain. Get on the internet and buy all the bacon you can and hoard it somewhere where she can’t find it.
    Have a marvellous Monday.

9. Oh no! What are we gonna do??

10. NoooooOOOOOooooooOOOOOooooooooo!!!!!!

OMC. That’s is just horrible news! No bacon … the horror!

12. OMC – that is HORRIBLE HORRIBLE news !!
    Sure hope the prize doesn´t go up like that in Sweden !

XOXO