Sunday Funnies – DOUBLE TROUBLE #20

Heading2SMGood morning…. Today our letter is…

140803RSMWhen we found out that today is R, the first word that came to mind is Raining.  It has been raining day and night down here.  There’s water everywhere…. and the humidity is 195%…  But… no matter how much rain there is… it’s better than a drought.

140803RainSMRooster also starts with R.  We usually think of Rooster as the name of a bird, but in this case, Knuckles decided he wanted to learn a foreign language. Instead of choosing French or Spanish, he decided he wanted to learn Rooster… Here he is at class… He has a long way to go before he’ll be fluent.

140803RoosteSMKnuckles and I like to go fishing.  When we heard that today’s word is R… We chose River as one of them.

140803RiveSM

And our final R word is one of my favorites… It’s race car… and here I am doing zoomies in my race car.

140803RacecarSM

Zip…. Zap…. I’m outa here.  Have a great Sunday and a good week.

hugs, Bugsy

This entry was posted in art, The Boys and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Sunday Funnies – DOUBLE TROUBLE #20

1. We hope the rain has stopped now and you have better weather. LOL love the one fishing by the river. Have a serene Sunday and we should all partake of some big easy today.

2. We’d like to go fishing too…and catch lots of fish! Happy Sunday, boys!

Ooh, could you teach US how to fish, Bugsy and Knuckles? 🙂

Happy Sunday to you both, and to Lou, too. 🙂

Rain makes for purrfect snoozies!

RAINING HERE TOO FOR THE LAST 3 DAYS. WE HAVE TURNED INTO THE TROPICS.
    OF COURSE YOUR DARLING CARTOON MADE US SMILE BIG TIME
    HUGS MADI AND MOM

We are NOT a fan of RAIN…. butt we LOVE your RACE CAR and RIVER and the other R thingys.

he he – your funnies always make us laugh. We love Rooster. Let me know when you get the language down good pals.

8. Sparkle says:

You are not kidding about rain being better than a drought! It has been bone dry here and the few drops we’ve gotten from our overcast, muggy couple of days won’t do much to help.

9. “meow-ma-doodle doo?” Too funny!! xoxo

“Meow-ma-doodle-do,” cracked Mom up. We just looked up and saw Cody thought that is funny as well. We had a kitty that sounded like a sheep, and Lily can bark, but a chicken-speaking kitty would be hysterical. Very clever and imaginative. Thanks, Lou. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

11. We’d like to learn Lizard! We finally had some rain here today and it was GREAT–30 degrees cooler outside.

12. ROFL! You two “R” a riot! I recently read a report reviewing rainfall averages. Rats! I can’t rememb”r” what it said so I really regret trying to recall it. The resulting rainbows “r” ridiculously resplendant though and I can’t resist my regular response to rush right out, run around without restraint and revel in their riotous “r”ches of color. So romantic! Rampant ridges of color that can revive and rescue even the most resiliant recluses. They can restore joy, repair h”r”ts and require nothing but rain and rays. I am resolved and resigned to forev”r” reside in their radiant light whenev”r” possible.