Sunday Funnies… DOUBLE TROUBLE #18

Heading2SMKnuckles Here…  Today our letter is …

140720PSMKnuckles:  You know what it stands for.  P is for Peeeeeee……..

HH:  KNUCKLES…!!!!!

Knuckles:  Ooops!  My bad!! I guess that wasn’t supposed to be one of our words….. So on with the show.  P is for my favorite bird.  I got to go for a ride up front with this…. PELICAN….

140720PelicanSMAnd P is for Portrait… This is our family portrait… It’s me and Bugsy. We’re brothers, but Checkers the Mouse is so close to us that he feels like family too. So he’s in this portrait with us.

140720PortraitSMAnd P is for Pantry.  Can’t forget our tummies… We like to get right into the pantry ourselves and make a little snack of treats….

140720PantrySM

And one of the best P words of all:  P is for Party… Or as I like to say it PARTAYYYYYY!

140720PartySMThat’s it for today, pals…. Hope you get your Easy On Sunday.  Have a great week.

Hugs, Knuckles

This entry was posted in art, The Boys and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Sunday Funnies… DOUBLE TROUBLE #18

That is a good letter and can be found lots of places MOL!

P is a fun word today. We love your portrait!
    Hugs
    Madi your bffff

3. loubelcher says:

Thanks… we had to wear our bow ties for that one. We don’t put those on often…

P is a super letter…. we LOVE the Pawty and the Pantry…

Great cartoon guys. Good to see you again. Sorry I’ve been missing for so long. We’re trying to get back on track now and hope to visit more often. Love the sketching.

6. Sparkle says:

Let’s party in the pantry!

7. Purr-fect par-tay partners, partaking of plentiful possibilities and probably some pawsome playtime in the parlor, packed with particularly pretty patches of patterned pillows and perches for all their peeps! Phew!

8. At our house it stands for Mystery P’r!

9. Clooney says:

Ah…”P” is a good one! Love the family portrait…but the pantry and partay are awesome! Love your illustrations and stories, have a great week HH, Bugsy and Knuckles!

10. LOL P is for Pantry!!!!! We have missed you.
    Have a marvellous Monday.

We especially love Party and Pantry! 🙂

We were going to say peeeeeee, too. MOL!