International Box Day

Happy Box Day to one and all!!!!

Box Day

I’m just dropping by to wish you a Happy International Box Day.  Just go find your favorite box and crawl inside.  Wonderful experience.

This entry was posted in The Boys and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to International Box Day

1. Happy Box Day to you too and remember always box clever. Have a tremendous Thursday.

2. myslimkitty says:

That sounds like a great idea…and close it up behind you too!

3. Boxes are such fun and that looks like a great box!

4. Quick question. Is it OK to share your box with someone special? Someone you can cozy up to?

Knuckles…we miss seeing you and Bugsy. You are looking so sweet in this photo. We are wondering what has caught your attention. Mom sends hugs to Lou. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Happy Box day to you
    Hugs madi your bfff

7. Sparkle says:

Happy International Box Day! And thanks so much for joining my link-up!

M is sitting here going Oooo, ahhhh, over your gorgeous eyes. I’m drooling over your box myself. It certainly is better than the dumb one my peeps brought home for me.

9. We agree! We’ve never met a box we didn’t like.

10. Happy InterCATional Box Day to you too 🙂

XOXO

11. absolutely adorable! Happy International Box Day!

12. Happy International Box Day!

That’s some great advice, handsome boy. And that’s how we spent our Box Day, too! 🙂

14. Happy International Box Day!

Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

15. Clooney says:

What an adorable picture and such a great box! Have a great weekend boys!