Double Trouble: the adventures of Bugsy and Knuckles

Heading1SMGood Morning… Good Morning…. Knuckles here… I am in a very good mood today… See the big smile?  Know why I’m smiling?  Cuz I’ve been waiting all week for my chance at what HH calls REBUTTAL….

140330KnucklesSM

Why, you ask again…?

Cuz Bugsy exaggerated his CALMNESS AND MELLOWNESS last week and also exaggerated that I’m the only one who gets into any trouble…. and I finally get to tell you the truth…

See Bugsy photobombing me  as I type this blog post…

140330BothSM

Well, instead of sneaking around behind the computer and crossing his eyes at me, he should be shaking in his paws. You see, I could go item by item and expose his part of Double Trouble, but I’m not that way.

And I swear on a stack of sardines that,  like the Little Girl with a Curl right in the middle of her forehead…..

When we’re good, we’re very very good (cuddly and sweet)

BUT

When I’m bad, we both are…

thus…. it’s always Double Trouble ( a team effort)

not just me getting into trouble….

Here’s the proof that we’re in it together….

One morning not long ago, we erroneously decided to practice our balance beam routine on the top of the shower door…. Unfortunately… HH was in the shower at the time.

Our advice… Don’t ever try this…. it wasn’t worth it…

140330ShowerSM

Enuf said on the rebuttal…..

But before we end for the week… I am so happy I have the pleasure of introducing you to two other characters of our adventure.  They are Checkers and his friend Francine.  They are mice…..

140330CheckersSM

Have a great day.

hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Double Trouble: the adventures of Bugsy and Knuckles

Standing ovation! The shower scene is better than the one in Psycho!
    My human uncle was owned by two sister kitties years ago. Once mom was cat sitting. Uncle told her to be sure to keep the treat bag in the pantry because the kitties knew how to open it. Sure enough they found a new pack of friskies. Some how they had actually torn the bag at the top dumping all the treats on the counter. Uncle said one of them stood on the bag while the other tore the top w her daggers. Hugs
    Madi your bfff

I’m not going to let B and K read your comment. It might give them ideas… I already have a childproof lock on the cupboard with the food in it. Have a great day and Thanks for the ovation.

hugs, Lou

2. Bravo to some pawsome mischief. Luckily neither of you fell off the balance beam in to the shower. Love Checkers and Francine too. We are so going to enjoy Sundays here.
    We hope you have a serene Sunday and go get yourself some big easy today.

Thanks for coming by Molly and thanks for your kind words. Have a great Easy…

hugs, Lou, Bugsy and Knuckles

3. Knuckles, are you sure you didn’t give Bugsy a little “assist” on the balance beam? I’m still suspicious.

4. loubelcher says:

OH, Oh… you figured us out Helen… Thanks so much for stopping by and for commenting.

hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

Knuckles…. we can NOT believe that you did that SHOWER SCENE thingy!! THAT is pure mischief fur SURE.

LOL – you boys are so funny. That’s a pretty good trick to balance on a shower door – that’s a pretty narrow balance bean pal. M probably would have done more than go eeeekkkk!

Yep… it’s a good trick and an especially dangerous one as we don’t like to get wet.
      hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

7. tonkstail says:

MEESES! OOOh we love your new characters!

8. Kitties Blue says:

LOU, ABSOLUTELY LOVED YOUR DRAWINGS. Combined with Knuckles commentary, it’s memorable, clever and too, too amusing. Thanks for a good chuckle this morning. Enjoy your easy. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

9. Marg says:

This is so terrific, to hear about you boys and you mischief through sketches. Great fun. I bet you did scare HH in the shower. Great pictures. Have a good Sunday.

10. Sparkle says:

Trouble is more fun in twos!

11. Knuckles, you and Bugsy are like me and Wally. We’re always getting into trouble together. Trouble…that’s what the mom calls it. We call it having fun!

Ernie

You two sound like double trouble, indeed! And double the trouble sounds like two times the FUN! 🙂

13. We hope nokitty was dampened in the Shower Debacle! Mommy says she knows all about trouble, and it’s many multiples…

14. Ruby & Angel Pip says:

Hi – I sure do love the new blog! I know you have had it awhile, but my assistant is a little slow making the rounds. Actually, we have a few questions for you about your book …would it be OK to email you? My assistant is working on a book about Angel Pip. If so, please email us at mrpippip(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thanks!
    Ruby (and Angel Pip)

Thanks…. we’re glad you’re to our new blog now. HH said to tell you she will email you about the book.

15. I am loving your tales! ans HH’s drawings!

16. Fuzzy Tales says:

These are wonderful! And we heartily applaud “double trouble,” though in our books it just means double the fun. 🙂

Uh, except we stay out of the bathroom when the human is showering, because there’s ::whispers:: running water. We don’t do running water!

17. Clooney says:

OMC, we can’t believes you both were practicing your high beam when HH was in the shower! That is double trouble for sure!