The Adventures of Bugsy and Knuckles
Double Trouble has been simmering on the back burner since the boys (Bugsy and Knuckles) came to live with me. I’ve worked on it on and off but, until recently, have had difficulty deciding on how I wanted to draw the boys. Now, I’m ready.
Things you should know…
Lou (me) = HH to the boys. HH is short for Her Highness. The boys affectionately call me that. It’s a nickname Max gave me years ago.
Max = Max will certainly be mentioned. He’s my heart cat who went to the bridge many years ago. He started the original blog.
Checkers = Checkers the Mouse has interacted with the boys occasionally and will surely come to visit us from time to time in Double Trouble.
Francine = Francine the Mouse is Checkers best friend and is usually around when Checkers shows up.
That’s enough for now… We will add to the backstory when necessary and file it under the Double Trouble tab so anyone can start to follow Double Trouble at any point.
Without further ado, here’s Bugsy (our narrator for today).
Double Trouble…. Introductions…
Bugsy: Welcome to DOUBLE TROUBLE: The Adventures of Bugsy and Knuckles.
Knuckles and I are so happy to have our own day and to be part of the Sunday Funnies. We’re going to start today by telling you a little about us. Knuckles was going to help me, but …*surprise…surprise*… he’s off
getting into trouble exploring, so I’ll do the honors.
2. Now… below is Knuckles. He is the hyper one…
3. And… here I am again. Need I remind you that I’m the calm and mellow one…?
4. Below is Knuckles. He thinks he’s a great explorer, but exploring is really just an excuse to get into everything. He really loves making a mess.
5. Despite Knuckles’ antics in the closet… here I am…. still calm and mellow… Maybe I deserve a treat for being such a good boy.
6. And below, here’s Knuckles. Once again he is demonstrating how he is prone to running amok.