59 Words – Painting 7: HARMONY

0007HarmonySMHARMONY

6″ X 6″ – acrylics on clayboard

Inspiration from:

Amber on the blog

Joanne James from Facebook

Click Here to purchase this painting.

Thanks to Joanne and to Amber for proposing the word Harmony. I almost posted a photo of the boys for harmony because so many times I catch them sleeping with one’s head on top of the other. However, I thought a little longer, and there are so other times when they are chasing each other faster than I can attempt to catch them.

I’m not so sure they aren’t harmonious during those chasing times  to make it fun. It might be a game and they may have rules that they are following. I guess we just don’t know what this word might mean in any given situation.

Hope you have a harmonious day.

This entry was posted in art and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to 59 Words – Painting 7: HARMONY

1. That one made us smile and think of Spring. Have a tremendous Thursday.

That one is very pretty and soothing.

We See SPRING in this one…

Heehehehehe We HOWL in Harmony… Just sayin.

4. Jim Belcher says:

This is beautiful. Your work is really evolving. I love watching the evolution. How does it feel to you?

Jim Belcher 407.376.5428

5. Sparkle says:

Harmonious wouldn’t work all that great with us kitties here either! I think your final idea was better!

6. prancer pie says:

Our Mommy just loves these. This one is great too, she says. She wishes she could buy them all!

7. tonkstail says:

Yes, we think we kitties are more yin/yang than harmony (Yin = peaceful, yang=chasing. Or something like that!) It’s a beautiful piece. Love the color palette!

8. Clooney says:

Again, really like the painting Lou! We posted about our painting you did of Inka in our Tunnel Tuesday for this week. Thanks again Lou, I really appreciate everything.