Knuckles on The Results of the Word Request

photobombphotobomb

Hi… Knuckles here… It’s my day to blog and HH (Lou) has given me the honor of announcing the results of the Word Request Blog….

Oh…oh…. but first… he’s… (Bugsy’s)… behind me, isn’t he?

Okay.., just ignore him. He’s always photobombing me and I’ve put him on a program for it. They say if you ignore an inappropriate behavior, it’ll go away.  It doesn’t seem to be working in this case, but THEY also say that it takes a while……

…Now where was I?  Oh yeah…. The Words.  We got words commin’ outa our ears over here.  Great response.  So without further ado…

Between the blog and Facebook… we received 56 words from all of you.  Thank you …thank you… thank you!!! HH is thrilled and is getting ready to paint. So watch for her to paint the word you entered.  She said to tell you that she might not keep up the daily pace as in January, but she’ll try to keep close to it. (Don’t worry, I’ll make sure she keeps on schedule.)

That’s it…. that’s the news for today…. Have a great day!

**turns toward Bugsy and bops him on the head**

This entry was posted in art, blogging, The Boys. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Knuckles on The Results of the Word Request

1. Ingrid says:

What a great photo!

2. MOL! Bugsy…great photobomb!

3. We will be keeping an eye out and LOL the photobomb. Have a marvellous Monday.

4. prancer pie says:

We agree! Best photobomb ever!

XOXO

5. can’t wait to see them….

6. Raz is the photobomber around here…..always has to be part of the action!

We’re looking forward to the “words”
    The Florida Furkids

hehehehehhe you are fur SURE being PhotoBombed. hehehehehehehe

8. THat is a fun photo of you two boys!

9. oh what fun this is going to be!!!

10. Sparkle says:

I saw many of those words – some of them were really awesome! BTW, Bugsy’s got nothing on Binga when it comes to photobombing!

11. Purrfect photobomb !!
    Me have missed all about the words 😦
    XOXO

12. tonkstail says:

Glad you ended up bopping him onna head. Gotta keep those siblings in LINE! We can’t wait to see the word paintings!

13. msphoebecat says:

My mancat Kaspars is impressed by your dedication to training your human and Bugsy, Knuckles. He says he is going to file your program idea that you are using on Bugsy in the Evernote app on his mini iPawPad, as he never knows when he might need it if he were to get a younger sibling.
    You boys are two of the handsomest mancats, I bet all the ladycats and ladyhumans tell you that though!

Purrs,