Words… words …. what are your favorites?

word collage2

WORD COLLAGE

When I started the 30 Paintings in 30 Days series, all of the paintings had words imbedded in them. Then someone said they liked the paintings without words… so I painted a few that way.

I seem to like combining color and movement with words better than without words. It  may be because I was a writer before I started painting. Don’t know. It just seems so natural to have words in these abstracts,

What I do know is I’m itching to do some more paintings. This time, I’m opening it up to you. Please tell me your favorite word or words and, if you’re willing, tell me why. For the next few or many paintings I’ll paint your words.

Please leave a comment with your word or words in it.

Thanks,

This entry was posted in art and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Words… words …. what are your favorites?

1. My word would have to be INSPIRE. I love the idea that I can show someone or tell someone about something and that action can lead them down a totally unexpected path. That happened to me when my BFF started painting and I saw how beautiful the images she created were and I said to my self, I have to do this, I have to at least give it a try and look where it has lead me.

2. Our word is friendship as we have made so many new friends through blogging. Have a super Saturday.

3. loubelcher says:

Molly… wow… Friendship, of course… We feel the same way about that one. Thanks.

4. Jim Belcher says:

Connect. Connection. Connectedness.
    love you, jim

5. Amber says:

Some of my favorites are congruence and harmony. This, because it resonates with the deepest peace and appropriate action to even the most disruptive of events!

6. FOCUS……..for me….that is one of my strongest traits.

OUR favorite words are Food and TOYS… butt Your words are good too.

8. TexWisGirl says:

peace. i need to give myself permission to feel peace. 🙂

9. The mom says…Hope. 🙂

10. Sparkle says:

My human loves silly words like discombobulate! So don’t listen to her. I say use the word CHICKEN! Or even better (although I don’t know what can be better than chicken), how about painting Purr – without using any sort of cat image? Like what would purring actually LOOK like?

P.S. We got the paintings yesterday and they are even prettier than their photos online!

11. Lois Mittlemam says:

Respect

12. Here’s a fun one: Contentment!

13. tonkstail says:

hmm Faraday’s would be energetic or “wound-up”!

14. Buddy Budd says:

Well we are a bit late but
    Rescue