Happy Groundhog Day…..

1d300-bugsHi Pals…. It’s Bugsy, here…

Lou is resting up from all that painting today, so blogging is up to me and I am equal to the task…  IT’S Groundhog Day.

So all over the US of A, groundhogs everywhere are popping out of a hole and seeing or not seeing their shadows…. Well, I contend that I could do the job… bring on those cameras and Al Rokers of the world.. I’m ready for you…

Now, I’m an indoor cat… I went into the kitchen this morning and did not see my shadow.  But when HH turned on the light, I did see my shadow.

So, I Declare that Winter is Over!!!

See what a good job I did?

Have a great Sunday and enjoy the Super Bowl.

This entry was posted in The Boys and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Happy Groundhog Day…..

1. Have a serene Sunday and enjoy some big easy today and enjoy The Super Bowl.

2. yeah good luck about winter ending anytime soon……those of us up North think otherwise! Don’t forget the Kitten Bowl at 12 NOON EST TODAY on the Hallmark Channel!

3. I sure hope that means that the snow will go away real soon !!
    Happy Groundhog and Super Bowl day 🙂

XOXO

4. Bugsy, we’ll take it! Anything to make this winter go away.

5. Ingrid King says:

I don’t care what that little rodent in Pennsylvania says – I’m going with your declaration!

I’m with you. NO MORE WINTER – but, then why is it so cold outside? M says we need to move back down by you.

We sure do hope that goofy groundhog is wrong!

BUGSY YOU are our HERO!!! We love it… NO MORE WINTER… THANK YOU!!!!!

9. Sparkle says:

I didn’t see my shadow today – it’s overcast here in SoCal – so I say winter is over here!

10. Clooney says:

I think the citizens of the USA are going to be hiring you for predictions next year Bugsy! Good one!

11. I’m SO glad that winter is over!! Thank you!

12. KatzTales says:

It’s Chinese New Year so for us it’s the Year of the Horse. Gong Xi Fa Cai!