30 Paintings in 30 Days – Day 7 – Love

0009TILEheartSMLOVE

Day 7 – acrylic on panel; 6″ x 6″

click here to purchase this painting

With Valentine’s Day coming soon, I couldn’t ignore LOVE.

Stop by Leslie Saeta’s to see some of the other artists in the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge.  I hope they are having a blast, because I’m loving this.

Have a great day…..!!

Bugsy and Knuckles send their fond regards….

This entry was posted in art and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to 30 Paintings in 30 Days – Day 7 – Love

1. That is lovely. It would make a lovely Valentine card. Have a terrific Tuesday.

2. jim belcher says:

You know I love love! It is such a joy to look forward to and receive a new painting every day!!!

jim belcher JimBelcher350@icloud.com 407.376.5428 🈴

WE truly ♥ this one. It is our FAVORITE so far!!!

4. OMD, I LOVE this one!!! It’s so pretty!

5. mimitabby says:

your paintings are lovely. I like your colors and subjects. I am doing the 30 day challenge too, and your cat is what caught my eye.

6. tonkstail says:

Beautiful!

7. Sparkle says:

I love, love, LOVE this! It would make a great card also.

8. I’m just finally taking down Christmas today. I loved seeing this! Puts me in a happy mood to think of another holiday coming soon.

9. Yep, we love this one. 🙂

10. Clooney says:

We love this one too! We are also really enjoy this series of yours, Lou. Really liking the textured art you have been creating, beautiful!