30 Paintings in 30 Days – Day 6: Texture Cat 1

Cat1

Texture Cat 1

( psssssst…it’s really me… Knuckles)

6″ x 6″ acrylic on panel

click here to purchase this painting

Good Morning friends and fans…..

It’s me… Knuckles … and by that I mean, it’s me blogging to you and it’s me in the painting.  Yes, today is cat day of Lou’s 30 Paintings in 30 Days and in keeping with the texture theme of her paintings during this challenge, I think she ran the car over the painting or something.  Anyway, I told her that I would pose longer if she wanted to have another go at it, but she insisted that it turned out just the way she wanted….  go figure.

Anyway, without further ado, it’s Day 6 of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days challenge and all is well over here.  For posing, I’ve been promised a taste of bacon, so I have to scoot to stand by the stove until Lou decides to cook it……

Have a great day….

This entry was posted in art and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to 30 Paintings in 30 Days – Day 6: Texture Cat 1

1. We like you as Texture Cat Knuckles. Have a marvellous Monday.

2. Jim Belcher says:

NICE! I love it

Jim Belcher 407.376.5428

3. You look super handsome, Knuckles!

HEY…. it is a TWOFER…. Two Knuckles fur ONE post. baaaaaWaaaah That is Frankie Funny fur you…on this COLD Blustery Winter day. Love your painting.

5. Knuckles, it’s kinda like I am looking at your through a dirty window or screen. BOL
    *Cairn cuddles*
    Oz

6. Susan says:

I do like the effect Lou created for you knuckles. Well cats aren’t known for their artistic knowledge. Like your style very much Lou. Fond you on 30 n 30.

You look acrylic cool Knuckles!

8. Sparkle says:

I like the textures in the paintings a lot!

9. tonkstail says:

Knuckles, you look awfully pawesome in that painting! We love the texture!!