Christmas Eve… Bugsy: “There oughta be a law…”

Okay… I am here to wish you a Merry Christmas and I’m all over that; especially since it is Christmas Eve and all.  But really?  There oughta be a law against dressing a cat… and if you are gonna dress a cat, you should at least get the right size humiliating outfit.  HH… we do love her… but she’s a little off sometimes.  Here’s what she thinks is cute…

SONY DSC

You see that white down my chest that looks like fur on the garment. Well, it’s fur all right but it’s my fur… An Elf couldn’t wear this thing. It’s very small and doesn’t close in the front.

But in keeping with the holiday spirit… MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE…

NOW, HERE’S KNUCKLES FOR HIS MOMENT OF HUMILIATION…. mol

A tree? Really….? I’m a tree…. ?

SONY DSCAs you can see, my tree outfit does not close in the front either….. but unlike Bugsy’s outfit, I can see an up side to this little number.  We can surely play with those Christmas balls on the back of the dress later.

We are wishing you and yours a wonderful and happy HOLIDAY!!!!!

Hugs, Bugsy, Knuckles and HH (Lou)

This entry was posted in The Boys and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Christmas Eve… Bugsy: “There oughta be a law…”

1. Ingrid King says:

We agree with Bugsy and Knuckles: really? 🙂 Happy Holidays to all of you from Allegra, Ruby and me.

2. OMD you both look fabulous even if the tree one didn’t do up.
    Wishing you a happy holiday and Merry Christmas. We hope it is a good one filled with fun and treats.

3. Merry Christmas! We think you look adorable (and we’re glad we’re not wearing those outfits)!

The Florida Furkids

ha ha – you boys are simply too much. M is laughing so hard again. She said she’s going to try to dress me one of these days. Yeh – we’ll see about that. I’m pretty good with my hind claws!

Yep… your M should watch out for those hind claws…. hee hee…. Have a wonderful holiday.

hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

5. jim belcher says:

Humiliation is the doorway to creativity and connection or so I’m told. Not that Bugsy and Knuckles need any more creative juice.

Great email Lou! Happy Christmas Eve!!!🎄👻🎄🎉🎄🎊🎃💝🎅

jim belcher JimBelcher350@icloud.com 407.376.5428 🈴

Uncle Jim… did you ever have to wear a Christmas tree dress? Ahhhhh…. we thought not… If humiliation is the doorway to creativity and connection… we are so full of both….

hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

6. Hilary says:

You guys are too cute
    Have a very merry

7. Momma learned long ago not to try to dress my kitty siblings. Merry Christmas, Bugsy and Knuckles!!

8. Sparkle says:

That little thing would probably fit me… NOT that I want it!! Merry Christmas to you kitties and your human!

You’re right it would probably fit you. In fact it’s about the right size for Sophie our 7-pound maltese friend.

Merry Christmas

9. Brian Frum says:

Now boys, you know it tis the season! Merry Christmas to all of you from all of us!

Merry Christmas to all of you….. we’re so glad you’re feeling better in time for holiday cheer.

hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

Well, all we know is that you boys look REALLY cute (in a mancatly sort of way, of course)!

Merry Christmas to you, dear friends. Sending you much love, and wishes for a holiday season filled with peace and joy.

11. Clooney says:

Well we think that you both are very cute…but we agree with you about dressing up…it’s a pain! Wishing you a Meowy Catmas with lots of goodies from Santa and a very Merry Christmas to HH!

Clooney….. Merry Christmas… Hope you find lots of extra treets from Santa in your tuinnel.

hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles