KittyScape5 is Done

New art… KittyScape5: Up, Up and Away

I just finished a new painting. It’s KittyScape5 and I’ve decided to call it Up, Up and Away.  The kitties are flying high when they encounter the big yellow bird.

Kittyscape5_SM

Hope you like it.  It’s 24″ by 24″ by 1.5″ and is mixed media (acrylics and pen and ink) on canvas.  Here are a couple shots of different parts of the painting to give you a little more detail.

As you can see the painting goes around the edges of the frame…SONY DSC SONY DSC

For details about purchasing this painting, go to my gallery

This entry was posted in art, Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to KittyScape5 is Done

1. Love it and adore the little kitties looking out of the windows. Have a tremendous Thursday.

2. Ingrid King says:

This is lovely! The colors, the level of detail, and the whimsical style – who wouldn’t want this on their wall!

3. loubelcher says:

Thanks Ingrid…. I love your comment. I just sold the big one with the red sky, so this one is going to the gallery in Melbourne Beach today to replace that one.

4. We love this! You did a a great job, Miss Lou.

The beautiful picture contains Two of Mom’s favorite things kitties and hot air balloons!!
    WooHoo
    Hugs madi your bfff

Did you mom ever ride in a hot air balloon? Maybe HH will pU.t her into one of the next KittyScapes.

Hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

That is just grrrreat. It is so BRIGHT and CHEERFUL.

7. Both me and my mom-person love your colorful and kittyful painting !
    XOXO

8. loubelcher says:

Thanks…We love that you stopped by to see it.

Hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

9. Brian Frum says:

That is adorable and cute, cute, cute!

10. loubelcher says:

Thanks. I’m so happy that you find it cute. I love the whimsy I’m finding through painting.