Catching up….

Notes on Catching Up
and
Bugsy and Knuckles Update

During certain periods of my life, it seems as if I’m always playing catch up.  This is one of those times.  It might be that with moving the blogs around Saturday and Sunday that I got out of my routine, but I also know that it’s because the holidays are coming and I will not be ready.

This coming weekend I have a two-day book fair here in Melbourne, Florida.  It should be fun, but it’s always hectic getting ready. This year, I didn’t write a new book, so the pressure is off.  But the week after that is Thanksgiving and the week after that is the Open House at the studio…. I’m not complaining, but I’m always saying that I’ll get organized so these things don’t throw me.

But… I don’t get organized or at least I haven’t this year.  But it’s never too late to drive myself crazy trying. So, I’ve decided that this week I’m going to load one thing for the book fair into the car each day.  That should help. And I’m going to clean one corner of the studio each day for the open house. That should help me the following week.

There… I feel better.  I’ll let you know later if any of this does any good at all…..

Update on the boys

meetingKnuckles and Bugsy weathered the blog move fine.  Here they are sitting on the couch conferring about yesterday’s excitement.

There are still plenty of people and animals to notify about the change, but we’ll get that done eventually.  We just wanted a moment to thank all of you for dropping by on Sunday to welcome us to the new blog.

Have a great day….. hugs, Bugsy, Knuckles and Lou

This entry was posted in blogging, Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Catching up….

1. Fuzzy Tales says:

I often bemoan the fact that Nicki and Derry can’t help me in the house with decluttering, reorganizing, renos, etc. Though Nicki would disagree and claim that he’s very helpful indeed. I’m in the middle of a home reno right now, actually, and Christmas is so far down my list it’s not even funny. Good luck to you getting things organized, and with the book fair!

Thanks so much for your good wishes…. The boys think they are helpful too. I hate to tell them that sweeping things off my desk onto the floor is not helping me at all. Ha. Yep… don’t know if we’ll get to Christmas (full blown) this year. Maybe… maybe not. But It’s good to know that others struggle with the same issues….

Enjoy…. Lou

2. mistletoeandhitch says:

Good luck getting organized. I’ve given up, for this week at least. Instead I’ll just try to put out fires as they spark and hopefully avoid anything to hot to handle.

M says your plan for getting ready sounds like a good one and very realistic. Better to do it in advance in little chunks rather than running around doing it all at the last minute.

Well… I’m on schedule so far. I moved some books in to the car for the book signing… And I’m saviing dollar bills to make change. Little by little.

Lou

4. My human have given up organization years ago *mol*
    She claims she works better under time pressure.
    See that the boy’s are relaxing fine on the sofa !
    XOXO

5. Good idea to do a little everyday as I am sure it will help in the long run. Smooth move you came up load and clear on our reader.
    Have a terrific Tuesday.

So glad the moved worked. We would hate to lose touch with you. Already, HH can notice a difference in how much easier it is to have all the blogs combined.

Have a great day pals and thanks for stopping by.

hugs, Bugsy, Knuckles (and Lou…HH)

6. We can’t remember if we have ever visited you before, but the Zoolatry lady told us you were moving so we came to visit! Teri is always behind too, and finds time to fritter away time rather than attack her basement clutter, and then still says she doesn’t have time to let us visit our bloggie friends…maybe she can catch up this winter!

• LouBelcherr says:

Thanks so much for dropping by to see us. So glad you saw the notice that Ann sent out. What a wonderful help that is. We’ll be by to see your blog soon.

Thanks again…. have a great day.

hugs, Bugsy, Knuckles and Lou )HH)

Hey Bugsy and Knuckles we have your new home book marked and we think it is great that you moved in with Ms. Lou!!
    Hugs Madi your BFFF

Madi and Mom too. Thanks so much for coming by… and for putting us on your list of regulars. We have missed lots and lots of commenting in the last few months cuz HH has been overwhelmed with too many things to do. So… we’re thrilled with this answer and we’ll be by to visit you at your blog really soon.

Have a great day.

hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

8. As usual, we’re late. But we want to wish you a happy blogwarming (humans do a housewarming for a new home so why not a new blog). May this move help HH have more time to do other things. Jan has about given up on getting organized any more, but she keeps trying. And we keep losing blog time over it.

9. loubelcher says:

Jan and all at funny farm. Thanks for the good wishes and for stopping by the new blog. We have high hopes for getting better organized now. We’ll let you know in a few months if we pull it off.

Have a great day..

hugs, Bugsy, Knuckles and HH

10. YAY! YAY! A belated WELCOME to you!! (hah, we sooooo unnerstand that catching up thing. Our mommy’s giving a presenation on Caturday and she’s not been paying ANY mind to us at ALL for the past lebenty leben days! CRIMINAL!)

Congratulations on your bloggy home! Bugsy and Knuckles are looking fine and relaxed. Yes, we are always behind the proverbial eight ball, too. Good luck with all that organization! 🙂