Poof… just like that, the Boys have moved in…

Good morning.  A little explanation is in order today.  I’ve just had tooooooo many blogs. That’s all there is to it.  I love them all… I really do, but there just aren’t enough hours in the day and I was letting The Boys blog slide and was letting my website slide too.  Can’t have that…. So, I’ve combined LouBelcher.com, BeforeYouWrite.com and MaxTheQuiltCat.com into one blog…..

Today The Boys are the most important in this move.  I’m hoping they’ll take to the new blog easy-peasy like.

If you don’t know them ….  the boys are Knuckles and Bugsy.  Yes, they are cats, but if you’ve been following this blog for any length of time, it should be no surprise to you that they are cats.   After all…. I did post 30 paintings of them in a row three times this year.

Anyway, what with writing my blogs and keeping up with my art, I’ve been letting the boys’ blog slide and my website slide… The RESULT — a big case of the guilts.

So… my solution is to combine them.  So, please welcome Knuckles and Bugsy. You’ll be hearing a little about them a couple times a week and I’ll be going out to make sure we comment on their friends’ blogs as often as possible.  So that’s the story.

Now it’s time to make the boys feel welcome.

FIRST…. here’s Knuckles.  He’s the most excitable of the two.  Although he seems to be on hyper-alert status with the move taking place today…. he is adjusting nicely for Knuckles..

SONY DSC

NEXT…  here’s Bugsy… As you can see, he takes things in stride a little quicker than Knuckles… He’s already into EASY LIKE SUNDAY nap mode and he’s only been here a little while….

Saturday.... or day of rest and recreation... Have a great day!

If you have a minute, please leave the boys a little welcoming comment. That might help the transition.

Thanks for stopping by…. Hope you like the new direction of the blog.  I’ll still post about writing and art and everyday life.  And now we have the boys too.  Life just doesn’t get any better than that.

Have a great day.

Lou

P.S.  Almost forgot to introduce Checkers…. He’s Bugsy’s and Knuckles’ pet mouse.

checkers

This entry was posted in blogging, Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Poof… just like that, the Boys have moved in…

1. Hi Bugsy , Knuckles and HH !
    See I moved with you to your “new” place 🙂

2. hilaryfeelingbeachie says:

Lucy and I are here!

3. OMD Love Checkers. You are on our reading list.
    Have a serene Sunday.

We Followed you… right to HERE.

5. Brian Frum says:

We are present and almost accounted for too!

6. loubelcher says:

So glad you traveled over to find us here. We will be commenting more now that we are settling in.
    Thanks,

hugs, Bugsy, Knuckles and Lou (HH)

7. Ingrid King says:

I’m sure the boys will be just as big a hit here as they were on their own site. We subscribed!

Purrs from Allegra, Ruby and Ingrid.

Allegra, Ruby and Lou…Thanks so much for following us over. We are happy to see you.

Hugs, Bugsy, KNuckles and Lou

8. askfisher says:

Good for you! Congratulations. We are already following.

9. Zoolatry says:

Hey, boys ~ looks to us like HH has moved you to a really purrty and colorful neighborhood! Bet you’re gonna love it there. Just keep your paws off the paints, OK? Hugs and purrs, and love to ALL of you …
    Ann (the Zoolatry Human … call me TFUNL, the freezing-up-north-lady)

Ann…TFUNL for sure. I LIVED in Michigan years ago…so I do remember cold. Good to see your comment. Thanks for following us over here.

Hugs, Lou, Bugsy and Knuckles

10. mistletoeandhitch says:

We’re Here! Looks like a real nice place, maybe we’ll hang around awhile? Hope you’re all very happy in the boys new home. Now HH won’t be able to hide from you guys anywhere! What could be better than that!

Hi Guys… We hope you do hang out a while …for sure.Thanks for following us to our new home.

Hugs, Lou, Bugsy, and Knuckles

We’d miss you if we didn’t come over to your new place – we’ve been friends forever and can’t quit now. Love your new site and it only makes sense for you. Congratulations on the move boys.

Yay, Mario and M …Thanks so much for following us over here. We’re so glad you came..

Hugs, Bugsy, Knuckles and HH

12. Fuzzy Tales says:

We’ll add you to Feedly so we can keep up. We still skim posts, though our human’s not blogging for us very often anymore. She can’t keep up with her personal blog and keep up with 300 cat blogs, either. LOL.

Fuzzy Tales… It’s so nice to know that you understand how hard it is to keep up with multiple blogs. Thanks so much for following us over here.

Hugs, Bugsy, Knuckles and HH

13. We put you in our reader too. Nice new digs!!!

The Florida Furkids

Furkids….yay…thanks for following us to our new blog. We are so glad you’re here.

Hugs, Bugsy, Knuckles, and Lou

14. prancer pie says:

Here we are! We love Checkers, too! Now, we’ve got you all set up. Have a great Mancat Monday, boys!

15. Welcome to your new home, Boys!

16. Jim Belcher says:

> You all know that checkers is really a drawing — right?

A really awesome drawing at that…

> > jim belcher > cell/txt: 407-376-5428 > jimbelcher350@icloud.com > > “How can we love all the children of all species for all time?” ~Wm McDonough