The easiest and most straight forward article to write is the how-to article. I’m tempted to say that article writing is no different from writing a blog post, but in some cases people take a much less structured approach to their blog posts. So, I thought you might like some easy steps to structuring an article.
1. First write an introductory paragraph to identify clearly what you are going to tell the reader how to do.
2. List out for yourself the steps that the person should take in order to accomplish the task.
3. Write the steps into clear and easy-to-follow instructions, such as … First do this.., Next do that….
4. Write a closing paragraph to tell the reader what they should be able to do once they have followed the instructions.
5. Proofread your article to be sure that it is written accurately and is easy to follow.
That’s all there is to it. Now, you should be able to take any task and write an easy-to-follow how-to article about it.