Bugsy’s Update….

BYWkittiesCrowdGood morning pals…. It’s Bugsy here. HH has assigned me the task of bringing you up to date on what’s been going on over here.

It’s been chaos… that’s for sure.  You see, Saturday was the Open House at the Studio.  They do this once a year. Personally, I would just skip it, cuz it just seems like a lot of work.  Here HH rents space so she can get messy doing her art and what does she do?  Spends a whole lot of time cleaning up that space so other people (not cats, mind you) can come to the now non-messy space and look at her art.  It seems to me… you should leave that space messy and let people see what a true artist space looks like.  But, alas, HH did not ask my advice on that.

Well, I guess the cleaning worked cuz HH said she had a good day at the Open House. “Good Day” usually means she sold a couple of paintings and since she gave Knuckles and me an extra portion of food that night, I think that must be the case.

Well…. Christmas is almost here.  Are you guys ready?  We are not quite, and I’m very afraid to say that I think HH has a photo shoot planned for us.  I’m not sure, but the little red outfits I saw when I just happened to be rooting around in a bag she left in the kitchen look like Christmas outfits to me… And since they could never fit HH, I imagine we are destined for a of photo op in the near future. I’ll keep you posted on that …. there oughta be a law… just sayin’.

This week we’re working on our Christmas cards… We should have one for the website soon and we are mailing some to the Christmas Exchange list… Knuckles is having a little trouble with the self-adhesive stamps, but I think we should get them mailed in the next few days…

Hope you are all enjoying these days leading to the holidays.  Remember, today is Tuna Tuesday.  If you run low on tuna, there’s always plenty over here.

04938-b-paperweight2Hugs, Bugsy

About these ads

This entry was posted in The Boys and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Bugsy’s Update….

1. Extra food is always a good thing! I’m glad your momma sold some paintings.

2. Happy Tuna Tuesday, boys! So happy to hear that mom sold some paintings. *high paws* We are getting ready for the holidays here too. I already had my photo shoot and thank dog, there were no “outfits”. I hope the same for you.
    *Cairn cuddles*
    Oz

High paws right back atcha…. Thanks for stopping by Oz… You are the main Tuna lover ..that’s for sure.
      hugs, Bugsy

3. Sounds like you are all getting ready for the big day. OMD hide from those outfits and the flashy beast we say. Glad mums’ sales were good. Have a terrific Tuesday.

Bugsy – that is a very handsome picture of you at the bottom of your bloggy. Wow, that’s great that HH may have sold a couple of paintings. She needs to bring in money to keep you guys in kibble you know! It’s sad that our humans need to work for $$, but it’s part of the human life I guess.

5. yay Bugsy!! So glad that HH sold some paintings! Woooo hooo! Love, Cody

6. Sparkle says:

Oh no, not the “little red suits!!!!!” I’m glad I’m not you two… and keeping paws crossed there is nothing similar here.

So happy that HH sold some paintings! Doesn’t that mean more toooona for you? So we say the Open House was totally worth it. :)

8. Carol Pugh says:

I am glad your mum sold some paintings and I know just how good they are. We are so not rerady for Christmas here yet and really must try to get organised. ove that picture of you. Hugs Carol

9. Hi Bugsy. Good to see you. Yep, it’s been busy around our house too. We gotta get our Christmas cards sent out. The mom has been slacking.

Bugsy you are one hard working mancat!!! I say you need extra treats and a raise.
    MOL
    Hugs Madi

11. don’t work too hard, remember to take a nap. Which reminds me i must work on the x’mas cards!

12. Brian Frum says:

Y’all sure have been busy, but it sounds like some good things happening!

13. tonkstail says:

Bugsy dood, we sure can identify with the crazy human cleaning. We’re very very glad no one expects us to dress up over here. You have our sympathies! MOL!

14. loubelcher says:

Yep.. Keep watching — the humiliation of the Christmas outfits is about to begin.

Thanks for stopping by,…. hugs Bugsy